7th Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Generation

A place for gamers to talk about video games, consoles, and the latest on game companies. Register today to post on the forums, and talk to members in the Chatbox. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proper Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fierce Deity Link
Administrator
Administrator
Fierce Deity Link

Number of posts : 10
Infractions :
Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Proper Introduction Right_bar_bleue

Proper Introduction Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Proper Introduction Right_bar_bleue

Breach Zone : Proper Introduction Greenzone
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Proper Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Proper Introduction   Proper Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:05 pm

To make this board less "impersonal", I decided to create this topic, so anyone can present him/herself

The presentation should be like this

Your username
Origin of your username
Your name in real life
Your age
Your birthday
Your location (town, area, country)
Your occupation (studies, job)
Your interests
Etc

For E-mail, instant messaging and skype, I suggest you to say "Given by PM only" to avoid spamming

Rules for this topic :

- No flood, or spamming. Posts with just a "lol", "rofl", "lmao", etc. or a single smiley will be deleted.

---------------------
[INTRODUCTION DELETED]

I edit this post to add an indication.

When you give your e-mail address in your post, I recommand you to modify it to make it impossible for a bot (the e-mail address collector ones) to read your address, then it will prevent you from receiving many spam mail. There is two ways to do :

1- Replace the @ by AT
For example : miaw22 AT hotmail.com (fake address)

2- Write your address on a picture with Paint (Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint) and then insert it in your post with the "Insert an image" button. Bots can't read anything written on a picture.

So, don't be surprised if I edit your post to modify an e-mail address. I already edited the three posts where there are e-mail address.
Back to top Go down
http://seventhgeneration.rpgdynasty.net

Proper Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Generation :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: